Fresh picked spring salad greens combined with winter roots. This is a perfect salad to welcome in the new season while still enjoying the fruits, or in this case roots, of previous seasons! I used lemon chive dressing for this salad. A few slices of apple would be a sweet and juicy optional addition to this salad.
Spring Greens Salad with Parsley Root
- 4 – 12
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meal type
- Serve Cold
- lettuce and other salad greens (use the amount you imagine will be needed )
- 1 medium parsley root (grated / use more depending on the size of your salad)
- 1 medium carrot (grated / use more depending on the size of your salad)
- Step 1
- Wash the greens in a large container of cold water. Dry the greens in a spinner or pat them dry with linen towels. Tear the greens up and place on salad plates or in bowls.
- Step 2