- 4 – 12
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meal type
- Serve Cold
Yeah, it’s spring! Here’s an early spring salad using the first of the season organic greens, from Crabapple Farm, with recently dug parsley roots and carrots. I so appreciate the farmers bringing these roots, that have wintered over in the ground, to market this week.
- lettuce and other salad greens (use the amount you imagine will be needed )
- 1 medium parsley root (grated / use more depending on the size of your salad)
- 1 medium carrot (grated / use more depending on the size of your salad)
- Step 1
- Wash the greens in a large container of cold water. Dry the greens in a spinner or pat them dry with linen towels. Tear the greens up and place on salad plates or in bowls.
- Step 2