- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Gluten Free
- Meal type
- Pre-preparable, Serve Cold
Here’s one way to use the first herb to appear in my garden after the snow melts! What a delight to pick this aromatic herb and incorporate it into a meal.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon local honey (Or substitue a drop of stevia)
- salt and ground pepper (to your taste)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives
- Step 1
- Step 2
Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, and honey. Whisk until an emulsion is achieved. Stir a pinch or two of salt and ground pepper.
- Step 3